UnifiedRing brings you two types of call recording, automatic and on-demand.
Automatic Recording – To automatically record all your inbound and outbound calls: your admin needs to enable or disable this.
– You can choose to record an on-going call, if automatic recording is not enabled.
Read on for more details.
1. Login to the admin My Account
2. SETTINGS → RECORDING → Enable AUTOMATIC (or) ON- DEMAND call recording → SAVE
3. Login to WEB/MOBILE APP
4. Select CALLS → Dial extension (or) Choose from CONTACTS
5. If you have enabled on-demand recording, the user can select when to start and stop the recording while on the call.
6. If you have enabled automatic call recording, all your calls will be recorded automatically.
7. Access recordings in User’s My Account → Calls → Call Recording
The admin can also enable the call recording transcription feature and enable users to receive the transcripts in their email inbox. Here’s how.
Transferring calls are super easy. Once you pick up the call on the UnifiedRing interface, click the Transfer button on the phone device and select a user from the list and transfer the call. Read on for more details:
1. Login to your WEB/MOBILE APP
2. Select CALLS → Dial extension (or) choose from CONTACTS
3. While on the call, click Transfer button
4. Choose the extension or name of the party you want to transfer the call.
5. The call is transferred without interruption. This is a Direct transfer.
6. You can also put the call on hold and consult with the intended target before transferring the call. This is Consult & transfer.
Tired of listening to one voicemail after the other? With UnifiedRing, you can choose to transcribe your voicemails to text and send them to your email, for convenient reading.
The admin enables the voicemail transcription feature. You can specify your email ID to receive your transcripts via email.
Read on to know how UnifiedRing voicemail transcription works.
UnifiedRing allows up to 100 remote users to connect over voice calls at the same time. Read on for more details.
You can also sync the invite to your Google and Outlook calendars.
You can park a call that can be picked from another location using a dynamically generated access code. Any user who’s informed about this code can retrieve the call by dialing the call park access code. This is public call park, a default feature that needs no admin settings.
In Private call park, holding and retrieving a call is limited within a call group. The admin sets up call groups and adds user extensions. Users in this group can choose private call park for an incoming call; other users will get a notification and one of them can pick the parked call.
1. Login to the WEB or Mobile app
2. Select CALLS and dial the extension or go to CONTACTS and choose the person you want to call (or) attend the incoming call
3. While on the call, click Call Park
4. Choose the extension of the user you want to retrieve the call and privately park the call or
5. Choose the dynamic code and park your call publicly. Any user can dial the code and pick the parked call
You can flip a call to yourself from one device to another without interrupting the call. This means you can flip the call between your assigned devices keeping the business call flowing without the fear of your call being dropped.
1. Login to the WEB / Mobile app
2. Select CALLS → Dial extension (or) choose from CONTACTS (or) attend incoming call
3. While on the call, click Call Flip
4. Choose extension or device to flip the call
This functionality enables calls to be answered automatically with a professional or a custom recording. Auto receptionist can be used in the place of a live receptionist, or to automatically transfer calls based on time of day, for weekends, weekdays, holidays, and business exceptions. Only company admin can configure the settings for Auto-Receptionist.
Our call forwarding service helps you stay in touch even when you are out of office. Forward calls to a home phone or mobile number so you won’t miss business calls when you’re away from your desk. With UnifiedRing, your admin can set up general call forwarding rules, and as users you can set your own additional rules as well.